Ultimate Kids’ Guide to the Coronavirus
There is a lot of information out there these days for parents on how to talk to kids about coronavirus, and we are trying our best here at Hope 4 Hurting Kids to share as much of it as possible. However, there is not enough information directed specifically to kids. This guide from the website Live Science is an awesome comprehensive guide and earns its title as the ultimate kids’ guide to coronavirus.
The articles is written in language kids can understand and covers questions many kids have including:
- What is a virus?
- What is the coronavirus?
- Where did the coronavirus come from?
- How does the virus get into cells in the body?
- How does it make people sick?
- How will I know if I get it?
- What can I do to help?
- Should I be worried?
- What is being done to keep us safe?
- Will my school close?
- Will I be able to see my friends?
- When could the coronavirus outbreak end?
For more information and resources related to Covid-19, please visit our Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Page.