Coronavirus Book For Children
The Coronavirus Book For Children was written by Elizabeth Jenner, Kate Wilson and Nia Roberts, and illustrated by Axel Scheffler. The book is fully digital and meant for elementary aged children. It is free for everyone and can be read on screen or printed out to share with your child.
Published by Nosy Crow the book provides kids with information about Coronavirus, and as we know – information is critical in the battle against anxiety. The book benefits from great illustration and writing as well as the expert input of Professor Graham Medley from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
The book answers important questions in simple age appropriate language including:
- What is the coronavirus?
- How do you catch the coronavirus?
- What happens if you catch the coronavirus?
- Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
- Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
- Why are some places we normally go to closed?
- What can I do to help?
- What’s going to happen next?
For more information and resources related to Covid-19, please visit our Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Page.