These Hope 4 Hurting Kids Help Centers bring together all of the information and helpful resources for each issue we discuss here on Hope 4 Hurting Kids in one easy to use format.
Each page includes information on where to get immediate help, how to talk to the Hope 4 Hurting Kids community or experts as well as resources, articles, websites, books and much much more for each topic.
As Hope 4 Hurting Kids continues to expand and we bring more writers on board, our hope is that these pages will continue grow and fill up with useful resources, ideas and information. Some of the pages are a bit sparse now, but we promise they will continue to expand as we strive to reach out to kids who are hurting and those love them with hope and ideas for healing.
Here is the list of Help Centers Currently available:
- Bullying Help Center
- Child Abuse & Neglect Help Center
- Cutting & Self-Harm Help Center
- Divorce and Modern Families Help Center
- Domestic Violence Help Center
- Eating Disorders & Body Image Help Center
- Emotions Help Center
- Family Issues Help Center
- Foster Families Help Center
- Grief Help Center
- Sexual Abuse & Rape Help Center
- Substance Abuse Help Center
- Suicide Help Center