The Emotions Chart is designed to help young people to recognize and name their emotions which is an important step in the healing process. These charts can play a key role in helping kids with the See It! Say It! and Feel It! components of the The Super Simple Feelings Management Technique. You can download the chart by clicking here or on the image above.
What Are These Emotion Charts?
These charts are based on the characters and emotions included in our Hope 4 Hurting Kids Emotion Cards and the forthcoming book 150 Emotions Every Child Should Know, By Age. Each page includes 30 different emotions, and are designed to introduce new emotions as the child grows older.
- Chart #1 (pictured above) includes 30 basic emotions every child should know by age 8.
- Chart #2 adds an additional 30 emotions children should know by age 10.
- Chart #3 adds an additional 30 emotions children should know by age 12.
- Chart #4 adds an additional 30 emotions teens should know by age 14.
- Chart #5 adds an additional 30 emotions teens should know by age 18.