Our very own Linda Ranson Jacobs has written a new series on how divorce affects children of all ages. Linda is now writing for the new blog from Divorce Care 4 Kids (DC4K). The good news for you is that you can now learn from Linda’s wisdom and insights more often than just on Friday here on Divorce Ministry 4 Kids, and we would encourage you to bookmark her blog.
One of Linda’s first series on the new blog highlights how divorce affects kids at every age and stage of development. This is a great resource for you and for members of your church and children’s ministry in terms of ministering to children from divorced or separated homes.
Here are the installments in that initial series:
- How Divorce Affects Children
- How Divorce Affects Infants and Toddlers
- How Divorce Affects Preschool Age Children
- Effects of Divorce on the 6, 7 and 8 year-old Child
- Tweens and the Effects of Divorce on Their Lives
- Effects of Divorce on Teens and the How Mobile Devices Can Complicate Healing