Who doesn’t love a ball pit? With the Feelings Ball Pit you can bring all the fun of a ball pit to older kids and teach them about their feelings at the same time. Depending on how you play, you can help kids to explore all five components of the The Super Simple Feelings Management Technique.
Supplies for Making a Feelings Ball Pit
- You will need standard ball pit balls. You can get them on Amazon, but they can be pricey. We got ours on the Wish app for significantly less (they took longer to get here, but it’s worth it for the savings if you plan ahead).
- A container large enough to be the pit for the ball pit. It doesn’t have to be large enough that you can actually climb in (that would be fun), but it should be large enough to allow kids to dig through the balls.
- A set of our Hope 4 Hurting Kids Emotion Cards (for Versions #1 & #2 of the game below).
- A set of our Super Simple Feelings Management Technique Activity Cards (for Versions #2 & #3 of the game below).
- A set of our I Feel Scenario Cards (for Version #3 of the game below)