Helping Teens Deal With Divorce (KidsHealth.org)
“Helping Teens Deal With Divorce” from the TeensHealth portion of KidHealth.org helps teens with various issues related to the divorce of parents. It is packed with useful tips and information for teens going through the divorce of their parents. It covers topics including:
- Why are my parents divorcing?
- Dealing with guilt and other emotions.
- Life changes that come with divorce.
- Ideas for making the divorce process easier.
- Possible positive things that can come from divorce.
For more resources and information on divorce, family disruption and modern families please visit our Hope 4 Hurting Kids Divorce and Modern Family Help Center.