Free Tickets to Join Me at the 2017 CM Conference
I’m excited to announce a special opportunity from Hope 4 Hurting Kids to win free tickets to the Third Annual CM Conference hosted by CM Connect and Kidz Blitz! in Louisville, Kentucky on February 20-23, 2017. Read on to learn how to win, but first let me tell you a little bit about this amazing conference.
About CM Conference
I have been to every CM Conference from CM Connect since the very first one. The team at CM Connect is dedicated to putting on a conference that offers all of the great training of the “big boys” at a much more affordable price. When I was asked once to explain what makes CM Conference different, it wasn’t hard to pinpoint:
This is what a children’s ministry conference would look like if it were put together by children’s ministers. It is equal parts challenging, in depth-learning, rejuvenating corporate worship, valuable networking and a refreshing gathering of friends. From top to bottom, it is clear in everything about the conference, this event is about serving those called to children’s ministry.”
I wrote that after the first conference, and I still stand by it. Of all the conferences I go to, CM Conference is still my favorite.
About This Year’s Conference
Here are a few quick facts about this year’s conference:
- The Conference begins the afternoon of February 20 and runs through February 23.
- It will be hosted this year at Graceland Baptist Church, 3600 Kamer Miller Rd., New Albany, IN 47150 (right outside of Louisville).
- The Conference moves around to different churches each year in the Louisville area to recognize the fact that attendees come from all different types of churches.
- There will be over 100 break out sessions (four different time slot each on Tuesday Feb. 21, Wednesday Feb. 22 and Thursday Feb. 23.
- At least four (and maybe more) of those breakout sessions will be hosted by your truly. I’ll be leading three workshops on Dealing With Difficult Emotions on Tuesday and one workshop of Ministering to Modern Families on Wednesday.
- Each night ends with a general session with great speakers followed by an after party at a local hot spot.
- The after parties, combined with generous time for lunch breaks allows plenty of time for networking with new people and catching up with old friends (make sure you look me up no matter which of those two categories you fall in).
- You get a cool t-shirt!
- The Conference “mascot” is the Rhino (ask someone while you’re there why), and this year’s theme is “Crash.”
- Oh, a free trip to Belize will be given away on the last night of the conference – almost forgot that little tidbit!
How to Win Free Tickets
There are 4 ways to enter:
- Leave a comment in the comment section below.
- Tweet the following message: @Hope4HurtKids is giving away 3 free tickets to the 2017 CM Conference. Find out how you can win! https://goo.gl/F2hJ47 #kidmin #cmconnect
- Share our post on your Facebook page. Make sure to let us know you’ve done that so we give you another entry in the drawing.
- Comment on our post on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Hope4HurtingKids/.
You can be entered up to four times in the drawing (though you can only once). We will draw three random winners on January 27, 2017. Three lucky people will win!
Find out more information about the Conference at https://cmconnect.org/cmconference/. I hope to see you there!