Many adults are feeling a lot of anxiety today – about their jobs, about their health, about the economy and about the unknown. But, what does it look like to see Coronavirus through the eyes of a child. Some of the authors at Slate.com asked their kids to share what they thought about the Covid-19 pandemic.
Some themes are common:
- The change to online school and missing friends is difficult.
- They understand that adults are worried.
- It has disrupted their lives.
- They are worried about the adults in their lives.
- They have questions.
- They are experiencing a multitude of emotions.
Here are few of my favorite quotes from the article that offer up a glimpse of what many kids are experiencing these days.