We are actively working on a brand new feature here on Hope 4 Hurting Kids which will bring together all of the information and helpful resources for each issue we discuss here on Hope 4 Hurting Kids in one easy to use format.
When they are complete, each page will include information on where to get immediate help, how to talk to the Hope 4 Hurting Kids community or experts as well as resources, articles, websites, books and much much more for each topic.
We have begun to slowly roll out help pages by category, and the following pages are currently available. Check back frequently as additional pages are added!
- Divorce and Modern Families Help Center
- Emotions Help Center
- Foster Families Help Center
- Grief Help Center
- Suicide Help Center
- Bullying Help Center
- Child Abuse & Neglect Help Center
- Cutting & Self-Harm Help Center
- Domestic Violence Help Center
- Eating Disorders & Body Image Help Center
- Family Issues Help Center
- Sexual Abuse & Rape Help Center
- Substance Abuse Help Center